Friday, September 08, 2006

Three Whole Days?!

Today Walker and his parents are leaving for a weekend trip to Houston to visit Kara's college roommate, her husband and new baby girl. It sounds like a fun trip and they are excited. Rick, Ben, and I are not that excited because it means three whole days without Walker smiles and softness and kisses. We do get to keep their dogs, Belle and Abe so at least we have that to keep us busy. We'll survive and when they pick the dogs up on Monday -- Walker!!!

6 Comments:

At 9:35 PM, Blogger CrazyUncle said...

I understand what you mean. Weekends without grandkids are like weekends without getting a day off from work. Well, I don't really know what that means, but maybe you will. Hang in there.

 
At 10:26 PM, Blogger Caleb said...

I hope that you'll survive. Tell poor suffering Ben to post again. In the mean time, I'm glad to see a new post from y'all.

 
At 10:56 AM, Blogger Katie80 said...

Sounds rough. I guess you probably already tried convincing then to leave Walker with you, huh? :)
Hope you make it through!

 
At 2:59 PM, Blogger Auntie Eisel said...

What a bummer. Hopefully you'll make it through though. And hey, dogs almost always cheer me up!

 
At 12:02 AM, Blogger Brenda Walker said...

I'm gonna have one of those things soon, hopefully the kid, not the dog!

 
At 3:33 PM, Blogger The Grandparents said...

Judging from your blogging record, we may only assume that you did not survive your weekend with Walker out of town! Fortunately, we have communicated by phone, so I know you did survive! Thank goodness!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home